Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hello from your new blog editor!


Hello Wolf Laurel Country Club Members!  I’m pleased to announce that I am joining Wolf Laurel Country Club as your new blog editor.  My name is Debbie Cragen, I have been a year round resident of Wolf Laurel for the past 10 years.   My background is as an Administrative Assistant working virtually and specializing in Social Media.  I am excited at the opportunity to work with you all to produce the best blog possible.  If you have events or flyers that need to be added to the blog, please forward that information to wlccblog@gmail.com.  

I will be checking the blog email daily to get your post put up in a timely manner.  If you have any suggestions or things you would like to see on the blog, please email them to me.

Thanks,
Debbie Cragen

No comments: