Tuesday, September 22, 2009

From The Dining Manager

Hello to all, well I cant believe that it is already the middle of September. We have had a great season so far thanks to all of you.

I would like to thank everyone in helping me out this year with making your reservations early enough to make sure that I have enough staffing for you, but just a note to please remind you to keep doing this for me as the end of our season is coming soon.

As the leaf looking season is upon us, and many of you are coming back to mountain, please just let us know if you are planning on coming for lunch, dinner, or Sunday brunch, so that I can staff for your service, and Rudy and his staff can make sure that the kitchen is also ready for you. Once again thanks for helping me to help the club.

Becky

Other Useful Info
This Week at WLCC
Current Monthly Calendar
The 2009 Annual Calendar

Be seeing you...

Filed Under: Dining & Resrevations

No comments: